Friday 12 August 2016

THE FIRST...

... of the RIO 2016 shawls is finished and blocked..






....I am very happy with it . The pattern is written for DK but I tried it out in 4ply..... so it has come out quite big x I hope you can see the sparkle in the wool x

The next one is on the needles.....

..for some reason Blogger wont let me insert the pictures!! .. hey-Ho will try again tomorrow x

..... it has been difficult to get the true colour .. it is greens and greys ....simple pattern again .. so that I can concentrate on watching the Games x

Any one who wants to see the fabulous introduction we are seeing as the games start can go to YouTube and put
RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES : TRAILER-BBC SPORT into the search place .. it is a wonderful animation x

Off to watch some more x

Diane x

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Another beautiful creation Diane. ...don't yiu love it when blogger doesn't cooperate!!! Finding the games commentary not here VERY biased towards the Australians, which ina way is natural I spose but there are many other athletes to be watching too.